Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome!!


Welcome to the Honors English Grammar Homework Help Page. I am excited to offer you this opportunity to expand your learning! All time spent on this page is optional, and for the most part, I will never know who is here. However, spending time on this page, and using the links provided WILL help you improve your understanding of grammar and usage, and that will show in your writing. Plus, it will make me feel happy if you use it, and isn't that worth something?

I will try to post a few websites that pertain to each week's lesson; therefore, if you want more practice or further explanation, you can use these resources. This page is a work in progress; I am thinking I may post extra credit opportunities here, or provide you with exclusive information. I may also not be perfect in posting helps, but I will do my best.

Please leave comments, questions or shout-outs. That's fun for me! And remember, Grammar Helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment